Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Linking up with Sarah today for Thursday Thoughts!
One
My phone has been going cracra the past couple of days but today it went absolutely haywire! Seriously, it's been sitting on my desk, untouched, all day....and what is it doing? Turning itself off and on. I'm not kidding. Yes, it's probably possessed.

Two
Our first wedding picture from our photographer was posted to facebook and it's now my desktop background at work. Makes me happy every time I see it....oh memories.

Three
 If you live anywhere remotely close to OKC, you know the crazy excitement that has been going around about the Thunder in the playoffs. Our past two games have been disappointing guys, I'm no basketball pro but let's pick it up for tonight!
Four
Today my coworkers and I attended a water zumba class at the university pool during our lunch break. BEST DECISION EVER. It may have been cut short due to thunder (real thunder, not our basketball team)  but I am already super pumped for Tuesday when we can do again.

Five
I keep thinking, I need to post about our wedding/honeymoon/rehearsal...but I just keep forgetting. We've finally adjusted our house to home status (not everything is put away but at least all the cardboard boxes are gone!) so soon people soon I'll post more. One blogger asked me about our popcorn bar...I'll do a post on that for sure! Check back sometime soonish.

Six
2 weeks from today we will leave for our return to StudentLife and I'm getting excited. I'd explain more about StudentLife but you'll get your fill soon enough I'm sure. So for now, just know we get to go to Datona and serve Jesus and hear from Chris Tomlin and Louie Giglio!! EEK!
Seven
I just wanted to thank all my followers! I can't even believe yall(sorry you guys, no that doesn't work, don't even care if it's not proper english...it's Texas language!) read my posts...I'm still learning the ropes of blogging but I'm beyond honored that yall take time out of your days to bother reading me. I'm also super loving learning about some of yall! Really, you bring laughter and awesome ideas to my life. Loving the blogging world.



Pearls
-Don't be mad at the rain...it may have followed you from Florida but soon it'll be in the 100s and you'll be missing it.
- If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him. John 12:26
- If you want to read some blog posts that are sure to make you learn about your faith and laugh about the silly things we Christians do sometimes, check out: Stuff Christians Like! I always get a good laugh and think about the way I live my faith when I read his posts.(That's not really a pearl of wisdom from me but hey you may learn from John Acuff)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover