Friday, June 22, 2012

Honeymooooon!

Have you ever looked at your husband and realized, I married a Cory Matthews twin? No I suppose that isn't normal....except in our home. Yes it's true, many times I look at my husband and think, really? that just came out of your mouth? did you just walk off the set of Boy Meets World? No joke people. To be fair, I do consider Boy Meets World to be one of, if not the, best TV shows ever on television! However, I never anticipated I'd actually marry a Cory Matthews...but alas this is now my life. It proves for lots of laughs and never ending fun.

I could go on and on about this...but instead I'll leave you with a short clip about Cory and Tapanga preparing for their honeymoon. Then head on over to Life in Dawleywood and you can get a sneak peak of OUR honeymoon in my guest post for Andrea!!


I feel for you Tapanga, I really do.

Pearls:
-Don't try and change him, if he wants to be like Cory Matthews sometimes then that's okay...side note: it is okay to insist his wardrobe not match his that of Cory...
- Watch Boy Meets World! It's the best!
- Laugh at the silly things you each do, it's much better than becoming frustrated with each other.

7 comments:

  1. Just checked out your guest post- your honeymoon looked so fun! I am in the process of planning mine and always like to see what other people did! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had such a good time. One thing I'd definitely recommend...we set Groupon and Living social to send us deal for where we'd be staying. It was perfect! We did a segway tour and ate some yummy food on those deals!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh haha boy meets world was/is the best! I always forget about the college years though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love Boy Meets World!!! Haha.. our favorite show!!

    I wanted to e-mail you.. but couldn't find one for you. I just wanted to tell you thank you for being one of my newest followers! (: I appreciate all my lovely readers and I am so glad you found me! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove Boy Meets World! Cute post :) Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover