Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Friday's Letters, I'm linking up with your owner, Ashley, again this Friday because really I can't help myself. You are quite possibly one of my favorite link-ups. I mean where else can you write letters to inanimate objects, people, etc. ?!So thank you.

Dear Date Night, I am so stinkin looking forward to you it's pretty much ridiculous. Husband and I are going to a drive-in movie for you and I'm really pumped. Going to a drive-in movie has been on my bucket list for a long time so I'm so excited! Pizza, popcorn and candy at drive in, heck yes! We're seeing Disney's Brave!!

The bottom right is what ended up on our thank you cards

Dear Thank-You Cards, I think you're precious, I really do, and I love getting thank you cards myself but there are an awful lot of you. Husband and I have our writing hands busy. I've prepared with stick on address labels at least. Special thanks to our photographer for getting those to us so quick!


Dear Wedding Pictures, I am getting so so excited to see you! Birds & Coffee Design, I just know, did an awesome job and I'm stoked! I have a few from friends on facebook. Here's a fun one my friend took on her cell and another sneak peak from our photographer! Stick around people, more from the wedding coming, like pre-wedding fun, and more about our awesome honeymoon! Bachelorette party already up :)

I don't take credit for these photos fyi

Dear PT12, I'll see you a week from today!!! Who's excited?!?! (Not following? Check out yesterday's post.) This weekend I'll start packing up everything in order to throw it in the car and make the long trek down to Alabama! First BIG road trip with the husband---everyone pray for our safety and that we don't drive each other crazy. I promise before we leave I'll catch yall up on StudentLife.


Dear Husband, On Sunday we'll celebrate a whole month being married!! AHHH! Can you believe it? Seriously? This is unreal! You may already feel like a pro-husband but I'm still getting used to the wife role. haha I love you and I'm so honored to stand by your side for life. Forever and Always!


Dear Pinterest, Last summer you gave me access to a lot of hair tutorials and I tried a lot of them...this summer I've sorta forgotten about you since the wedding and all. So Thursday I pulled you out again and attempted a new do from my archive on you and I'm pretty proud of it...but I have to be honest with myself, the only reason it's so awesome is because of husband. Yes, yes its true: I don't know how to french braid. Thank you to my wonderful hubby for  doing the upside down french braid part for me!

 Dear Roomies, I miss yall lots and lots. Guess I can't call you my roomies anymore. My new roomie is awesome, yes, but he isn't yall. Maybe we should schedule a weekly skype time?

Dear Readers, Thank you for reading my blog! Thanks for letting me read your blogs! It so great to have a place to document life and share with others, this community is way more fun than I ever imagined. I can't believe how much I'm into it...I definitely swore I'd never blog at more than one point in my life, and yet here I am and loving every bit of it.

7 comments:

  1. I love that your husband french braided your hair for you. So darn adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this!

    Visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your husband french braided your hair? That's hardcore! Cute picture for your thank you cards. My husband and I were a little weird--we spent a good part of the first day after we got married writing all of our thank you cards and sending them out. We had fun, and I think our guests were surprised to receive their cards in the mail about 4-5 days after the wedding. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wedding photos are just so darn beautiful! You look amazing!! And as for your husband french braiding your hair, that's commitment (in an awesome way!). New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Congrats on your 1st month of marriage that is so fun, and that date night sounds so much fun! What a great summer activity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your wedding and your first month of marriage! Hoping for a wonderful lifetime full of months to celebrate :) Found you from the Coast to Coast directory... I'm in Norman too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wedding thank yous! Get them done as quickly as you can so they don't haunt you for months! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover