Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One Month



And we are here, ONE MONTH away from our wedding day. 30 months of dating. Cannot believe it. Too much left to do. The Knot has informed me I have exactly 68 things left to do...and the Knot doesn't even have everything built in...well at least I can take comfort in knowing I've completed 90 of the Knot's checklist items.

What's left you ask? Oh nothing major, just figuring out our food situation, figuring out centerpieces, figuring out the reception floor plan, paying everyone, organizing all wedding things, finding unity candle holders (anyone got some they feel like giving away?), oh and I still need a cake knife/server deal... And you know all those little things people don't think about like making a day of schedule...I've picked that task up at least 4 or 5 times, got overwhelmed and put in a drawer. I don't understand why it's so hard but I just can't wrap my head around it. Thankfully, I have a fabulous friend who will be my wedding day coordinator, she's bound to help this terrible task be completed.

So here's to one month! For now, I've got to get back to studying but in one day I'll be back onto wedding mode...Anyone have advice? What did you wish you knew or had done before?


Pearls:
- Trusting God, He is our provider
- Remembering it's all about marrying your best friend
- Take each day and each task little by little

2 comments:

  1. What a great post :) Congrats! Time goes by fast, I feel like I just got married yesterday LOVE this post. Cute cute couple too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the last month is passing by quickly and you're getting all the little last details hammered out! Best wishes for your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover