Thursday, April 19, 2012

She's Legal!

Watch out world because my little sister turned 18 today! You're legal Gina! You can vote this year...how exciting is that?!?

Seems like just the other day we were playing around, making crafts, building dollhouses, playing in the sand and making tons of silly faces. Your life is about to take a huge jump as you embark into the college life this fall. I know you're going to be a fantastic student and I pray you get all out of college that you dream of.

But for today, enjoy celebrating 18 years! I hope you know how much I love you, how proud I am of you and how much unexpected joy you've brought to my life. Thank you for shaping me into the big sister I am.You truly taught me how to bring laughter into any situation. You'll always be my best friend. Always reach for your dreams, seek the Lord with all your heart and never be afraid to be you.

Everyone, meet Ginger:

Fun in the sun
Sister Bonding
Can you believe this was 4 years ago!?! I surprised you with cookie cake at school :)

New experiences together

Our mission trip to San Diego together
Our lifelong friends

Sisterly shopping
checking out Oklahoma


The boy that stole her heart...
Your favorite place to be


You and Me will always be best friends...
Love my sisters
Of the many faces of Ginger Sitten
Pearls:
- Let your siblings teach you 
- Celebrate every day you're given but especially birthdays!
- SMILE, DREAM, THINK DISNEY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover