Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Letters Link Up





I'm trying a new thing this week and linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday Letters.
  
Dear COA computers,  I really for the life of me can't understand why you insist on giving me so many issues. I'll just say that Emily backs me up on this. I will not miss you.

You are a blessed person if you've never seen this notice before.
 Dear COA Dean, cupcake night in the labs the week before dead week is a fantastic tradition you've brought. Every semester I am happily surprised. Cupcakes bring a piece of sunshine in our dungeon work cellsfantastic new computer labs.



Dear Capstone,  I am so proud to say that you are DONE! No longer shall you wreck my poor mind. I can't believe I've finished you. I even got to hand render you which is awesome because I love working with my hands. For all the pain you've brought, I am fairly proud of your final production and I still enjoy you.That being said, I really cannot wait till after Wednesday when I'll truly be done with you and studio project foreverrrrr!!!

Hand rendering
DONE!
 
Dear Almost Husband, I am so thankful for you. You've endured my angry meltdowns in this past month or so, you've helped me complete my capstone, and you've loved me through it all. You're more than I could ever hope for, imagine or request in my wildest dreams ( we should include that part of Ephesians 3:20 in our marriage covenant). So glad I got some time with you tonight even if it meant ignoring management.
A muchly needed date night





Dear Weekend, I am so glad you're here! I need to get a lot done during your existence so please don't tease me too much with sunshine and nice weather. Can't wait to enjoy our wedding shower during your time as well.
 
Pearls:
-Dear fellow ID seniors, as Dori might say, just keep rendering, just keep rendering...
- Push through to the end my friends by leaning on your Savior ( had to work on this one a lot this week)
-Try and find joy even when it seems like there is none (don't worry, I definitely failed in this area this week)

7 comments:

  1. Cute blog! (Found you through Friday's Letters) I finished my Capstone this week as well, congrats! Glad you got a much needed date night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Congrats to you as well...such a good feeling to have that done with.

      Delete
  2. Visiting from Friday's Letters! That cupcake looks amazing! Cupcakes always make me happy. :) Hope you'll hop over and check out my Friday's Letter's too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcake nights sound amazing. I think we're going to have to have one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say how much I love your engagement pictures on the top right hand side. They are just gorgeous ! Loved getting to know you through this post !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We can't wait to see how she'll do with out wedding pictures.

      Delete
  5. . . . why don't I have cupcake night??? jealous. jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover